Thursday, September 27, 2007

Goodbye Little Ones.

I still can't get over the tragedy surrounding young Nurin Jazlin. It scares me as I think of it. I have two girls of my own. Is it safe for them out there...anymore?
But I would like to think that after all this brutality, the young ones that were taken away from us unwillingly and tragically, I wish to think that they are safe in the arms of God. A place far better than this one we call home.
I dedicate this lovely poem to all our little ones that has left us.

His/Her Journey's Just Begun - by E. Brenneman

Don't think of him/her
As gone away-
His/her journey's just begun,
Life holds so many facets-
This earth is only one...
Just think of him/her as resting
From the sorrows and the tears
In a place of warmth and comfort
Where there are no days and years.
Think how he/she must be wishing
That we could know today
How nothing but our sadness
Can really pass away.
And think of him/her as living
In the hearts of those he/she touched...
For nothing loved is ever lost-
And he/she was loved so much.

2 comments:

J.T. said...

A lovely poem and a tribute to all the little ones who have left us. Thank you for sharing that with us.

Pi Bani said...

Yes, the little ones are at a better place now. Much better than the world we're in now.

Thanks for sharing the lovely poem.